For many business owners and professionals, business security is always top of mind.
And for good reason, cyber threats have become a reality of doing business. As we’ve seen in the last 12 months, attackers are targeting data from Australian businesses, big and small, with seemingly little defences standing in their way.
That’s why we’re excited to launch our free Essential Eight Report – a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to getting your business’s cyber security on track.
Developed in line with the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s (ACSC) Essential Eight Maturity Model (E8MM), this report is your action plan for improving your cyber security standing.
What is the Essential Eight Report?
It’s a free report aimed at getting your business to Essential Eight Maturity Level 1. This report aims to:
- Identify where your cyber security currently stands.
- Offer practical steps to improve your cyber security in alignment with the Essential Eight framework developed by the ACSC.
Who is it for?
Our Essential Eight Report is for business owners, IT managers, and cyber security decision-makers in Australian businesses. It’s ideal for organisations with five or more employees who are looking to strengthen their cyber security infrastructure.
If you’re concerned about your cyber security infrastructure and aligning with the Essential Eight, this report is relevant for you.
Whether your business is just starting to focus on cyber security or looking to update existing measures, our report provides insights and actionable steps that are tailored to your business environment.
Why is it important?
Yet these are just the big names. What often doesn’t make the news are attacks on small and medium businesses.
For these businesses, the stakes are high, with the average cost of a cyber attack ranging from $46,000 for small businesses and $97,000 for medium-sized businesses.
That amount could prove fatal for many businesses. And if it isn’t initially, there’s the added cost of significant operational disruptions, loss of customer trust, and legal repercussions.
Yet, it’s largely avoidable. Small steps can often have large impacts, that’s why we offer our new Essential Eight Report for free. We want every Australian business to have a chance in the fight against cybercrime.
This report is about helping Aussie businesses build their resilience and remain competitive in light of future threats, such as cybercrime.
How does it work?
- Enter your contact details here.
- We’ll reach out via email to arrange a convenient time for a call.
- During the call, we’ll discuss your business environment and cyber security practices.
- After the call, we’ll compile a written report with actionable recommendations – fully tailored to your business.
What outcomes can I expect?
Expect to receive a clear understanding of your current cyber security status and recommendations to achieve Essential Eight Maturity Level 1.
How do I get started?
Simply visit https://www.stanfieldit.com/e8mm-l1-audit/ and submit your details. We’ll take it from there, guiding you through every step of the process.
Get Your Free Essential Eight Cyber Security Report
- The cyber security gaps costing you time and money.
- Practical steps to upgrade your security measures.
- The hidden risks of poor security protocols.
- How to bolster your cyber security and aid business growth.