Cyber Security Services
Help Protect Your Business with Cyber Security Services
Why Your Business Needs Cyber Security Services
Businesses are now more vulnerable to cyber security threats than ever, and the impacts can be devastating.
As attacks become more sophisticated, our strong Cyber Security Services will help you stay ahead.
of company networks can be penetrated by cybercriminals
of cyber attacks target small to medium businesses
We’ll help you
Protect your business from cyber attacks
Our Cyber Security Services will help protect your business from vulnerabilities, scams and attacks.
Protect your customers and end-users
End-user training will help your team identify and block threats before they become problems.
Create a clear picture of your cyber security landscape
Understand the strength of your organisation’s defences and ability to prevent an attack.
Why Choose Stanfield IT for Cyber Security Services?
We are trusted advisors and always aim to provide solutions tailored to your needs.
Get a Free 30 Minute Consultation
A Step Ahead
We proactively raise solutions to improve your productivity and safety.
When you talk with us you are getting a 100% Australia based service team.
See how we can help you
Cyber Security Auditing & Reporting
Regular system audits tailored to your business, including:
- A full review of your systems, data & controls
- A clear picture of your cyber security landscape
- Reports with actionable outcomes
- User-friendly templates for immediate use
Cyber Security Incident Response
Comprehensive incident response including triage and detailed investigation to identify the cause and impact of a cyber attack.
We will also implement a plan to get your business back up and running, more protected than ever.
Auditing your business to determine compliance with:
- The Essential 8 Strategies
- ISO 27001
We’ll assess security vulnerabilities and recommend further actions where required.
Custom end-user cyber security awareness training to suit your environment, platforms and users, including:
- Phishing and social engineering
- Device security
- Networks, access, passwords and connection
Implementation of cyber security strategies, including:
- Privilege & Identity Access Management
- End-User Controls – setup & termination procedures
- Chief Security Officer & Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace
- Single Sign-On (SSO) & Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Device and application management
- Contingency planning, backups & recovery
- Device, OS & application update management
- Detection & defence
Companies Who Trust Stanfield IT for Cyber Security Services
Learn how Stanfield IT can help build and manage your cyber security