Business Continuity Planning
Business continuity planning is essential to protecting your business and ensuring that you aren’t incapacitated in the event of any incidents, malicious or accidental. At Stanfield IT, we can help you with your IT-related business continuity planning, where it’s crucial to have someone with specialised knowledge on the job to build the right plan for you.
The need for business continuity planning is essential, not just to protect against a possible cyber attack, as we’ve discussed many times, but will be invaluable should you be subject to any accidents like fire, network disruptions, or power outages which are impossible to anticipate.
We provide a number of services in the realm of business continuity planning, primarily:
- IT Continuity Plans and Review: We will help you to develop an IT continuity plan that serves your essential business needs, or review any you’ve created yourself. We advise you to review and evaluate any continuity plans you have on an annual or semi-annual basis.
- Cyber Security: Cyber security measures are an integral part of business continuity planning. We provide you with cyber security resources and policies for your business continuity planning.
- Risk Management: We help you identify where your key IT risks are, and how to tackle them in your business continuity planning.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: We can implement backup solutions either local or cloud-based, and provide disaster recovery strategies and testing.
- Redundant and Highly Available Infrastructure: We can arrange for your business to have a backup ‘redundant’ server ready to take over at a moment’s notice, and build you a ‘highly available’ infrastructure that is continuously available with no down-time.
- Backups as a Service: Instead of merely setting you up with a cloud server for you to use as back-up, we can fully manage your backups so you don’t need to.
- Disaster Recovery Testing: Testing and evaluating disaster recovery plans and systems.
Bear in mind that comprehensive business continuity planning will not only save your business from possible financial hardships, it will enhance your reputation and goodwill amongst clients and stakeholders, as you’ll be perceived as someone keen to protect not just your own interests, but those of your clients.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Business Continuity Planning
Network downtime costs 80% of small and medium-sized businesses at least $21,300 per hour. Business continuity planning ensures you get back online and running faster and aren’t subject to astronomical costs.
Stanfield IT Latest Business Continuity Planning Articles
So you've had a cyber attack. Whether or not you prepared for it, now you find yourself needing to take action and respond to it. It's quite possible that you weren't even aware of the cyber attack immediately, or for some time after. It can take companies around 200...
A firewall should be part of your overall cyber security mitigation strategy. You’re not a big bank or Apple, so your business is safe from hackers. Right? Unfortunately not. Many hackers actually target smaller to medium organisations because they know SMEs are less...
The Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme has been in effect for the better part of a year now, so it's a great chance to see the impact its had. Since coming into effect earlier this year, the OAIC has released a few statistical reports on the matter. The NDBS allows us to...