Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise interact with our website. This personal information may include your name, email address, phone number, and address.
We may also collect non-personal information such as your browser type, device type, IP address, and other anonymous information when you use our website. This information is used to improve our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you or to provide customer service
- To send you promotional and marketing emails if you have subscribed to our newsletter
- To improve our website and to customise your user experience
- To comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
- Government authorities or law enforcement if required by law
- Other third parties with your consent
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Understand how you interact with our website
- Provide you with relevant content and advertising
- Analyse and improve our website performance
- Measure traffic and visitor behaviour
- Use remarketing and audience targeting
Example of the information we might collect when you visit our website includes:
- The operating system and browser you are using
- The address of the referring site
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- How you interacted with our website
- Demographic and interest reports may be generated including characteristics such as your age, gender and location
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but please note that some features of our website may not function properly if you do so.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimisation, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures such as encryption and secure servers to protect your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked sites and have no knowledge of whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on these linked sites.
Last updated: 3/05/2023