Healthcare IT services are a critical part of your business as a healthcare provider. You need to be able to trust that your patients’ data is protected, and that you have a reliable infrastructure able to handle all your needs so that you can simply concentrate on taking care of others.
With the right healthcare IT services, you’re able to truly flourish as a healthcare provider with a reputation for being efficient, modern and secure. Bring your business into the modern world, don’t rely on outdated methods and ineffective patient management. Save yourself a whole lot of time and stress by streamlining your medical management and focus on your patients.
We value and understand the importance of good healthcare IT services, and have a whole team at hand ready to support you through implementing a good system overhaul and provide ongoing support as you need it. Whether you need a complete IT makeover, cyber security auditing, or basic technical support, we can offer what you need for your healthcare practice.
In terms of healthcare IT, we can offer you the following services:
- Managed Services: Manage your devices, IT support, cloud services, backup and recovery, centralised services.
- By-the-hour Support: We can offer a needs-based support plan for your practice so you’re only paying for what you use.
- Vendor Support: We can provide support for your medical practice management software like MediRecords, Genie, Best Practice, Medical Director, Intelerad, Comrad Medical Systems, Heidelberg etc. We can help you roll out the software of your choice for your practice and keep you running smoothly.
- Cyber Security: Cyber security is a crucial part of healthcare IT, given that you’re responsible for safeguarding confidential patient information. We can help you meet your cyber security needs and protect your data from being compromised.
- Audits: Need to evaluate your system? We can perform an audit of your system and help you identify your vulnerabilities.
- Hardware Roll Outs: If you need a complete overhaul of your network or servers, we can manage and roll out the project to match your needs.
- Continuity Planning: Continuity planning is essential for cyber resilience, so you can get back on track as soon as possible in the event of an attack or data breach. We can provide backup and restoration planning as well as a comprehensive continuity plan.
At Stanfield IT, we have an incredibly helpful and professional team ready to take your call. Our IT experts are the ones who answer the phone, so you’ll always be connected to someone who’s able to help you out.
We can discuss your needs as a healthcare provider, and help you to determine the best approach for your business and ensure that your healthcare IT is on point. Think of a practice where appointments are scheduled flawlessly, patient information is readily accessible and everything is secure and backed up. We’ll get you there.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Healthcare IT
Stanfield IT Latest Healthcare IT Articles
Patient data is the lifeblood of many healthcare organisations. It houses critical information like medical histories, Medicare identifiers, and payment details. However, the industry has seen a surge in cyber security threats. The current threat environment...
Healthcare data breaches in Australia are growing at a concerning rate. It’s the sector with the most reported data breaches between April 2018 and March 2019. Unfortunately, this trend is continuing. Of all reported data breaches in Australia across all sectors,...
This year there has been a drastic rise in ransomware attacks on computer systems within the medical industry. Some attacks have bought hospitals to a standstill for days and put the confidentiality of patient information at risk. This has called for medical organisations to take a serious look at their cyber security and what measures they have in place to prevent such attacks in the future. Let’s explore why Cyber Security is a growing problem for medical practices.