Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services takes the risk and stress out of maintaining business technology while improving business cost efficiency and productivity.
Our Managed IT Services team has an established reputation for managing our clients digital infrastructure and systems. Our dedicated specialist team use a managed services platform that enables us to monitor, maintain and provide support in a responsive and cost efficient way.
Cyber security is at the core of all of our service. We ensure that all systems are managed and maintained in a secure way that is designed to meet our clients security requirements and obligations.
Our easy to access help desk team are available over the phone, via email and via our ticketing system. When you call us for support you always speak to a proficient technician who will assist in resolving your issue quickly.
Stanfield IT are an experienced team who provide on site and remote support where our primary focus is to ensure your business requirements at met.
We provide our services on a monthly basis with no lock in contracts which means you aren’t locked into any long term agreement with us and if your business needs change we can easily change with you.
We can provide the following Managed IT Services to help your business flourish:
- Centralised IT Services: Centrally managed IT services increases business productivity and efficiency.
- Cyber Security: Auditing, mitigation solution implementation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Workstations and Computers: Proactive maintenance, asset management and support.
- Network and Wireless: Cisco and Fortinet are at the core of our skills.
- Firewall: Management of policies, reporting and bandwidth allocation.
- Servers: Monitoring of resources, updates, security and disaster recovery.
- Business Continuity: Disaster recovery planning and backup monitoring and maintenance.
- Cloud Productivity Suites: Office 365 and G Suite adds removes and changes.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Management of cloud infrastructure platforms.
- MDM & MAM: Mobile device management and administration of applications and data.
- Internet and Connectivity: Internet, WAN and voice management.
We use and support best in class IT solutions which are tried and tested. Our team of certified technicians and engineers are experienced and trained to deliver on your Managed IT Services needs.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Managed IT Services
Partnering with a Managed IT Services provider gives you swift and instant access to expertise by a technician who regularly works on the vendors and systems you are using.
By working with a partner you are able to spread the risk around so you are not holding all of this risk internally. Your team can outsource the areas they are not skilled or certified in or don’t have capacity for.
Operational and recruitment costs are reduced. The cost of recruitment is always higher than estimated. The commitment of time and resources means it can take months before you have the right resources and several more months before they have their feet on the ground.
When your team is freed up internally you have the ability to start new projects quickly and keep up with business demand.
Managed IT Services providers are always working with new technology and tools and will have the ability to keep your business up to date with advancements and changes in the market.
Key Facts about Managed IT Services
Case Study – HR firm gets Microsoft Intune MDM to control company data and applications on mobile devices. With the security of data being harder to control every day, businesses are turning to Microsoft Intune as a bolt on to Office 365 to help secure access to company data.
It's easy to be skeptical about a website bragging about their services being better than all the rest -- rightly so, we're all just tooting our own horns here. But we've reviewed what our existing clients love about our IT managed services. What is it that made...
When you engage a Business IT Service Company to support your business, you expect they will know the technology inside out. A deep understanding of the relevant technology is crucial for any specialist working in IT. However, it's not enough to hire a company based...