Digital transformation is the profoundly smart move of fully integrating digital technology across all areas of your business. This will take your business to a whole new level in terms of delivering value to your clients and how you operate.
Digital transformation enables you to keep your competitive edge, especially in a world where digital operations are fully integrated across all aspects of business transactions. Stanfield IT is home to a team of specialists in digital transformation and we can provide a number of solutions to help bring your business up to date. We can manage your digital transformation through a number of strategies that work best in conjunction with one another:
- IT Infrastructure: Transform your networks, update your devices, internet and servers.
- Identity Management: Access controls and user authorisation, employee and customer identity management.
- Cyber Security: Implementing frameworks, policies and security measures to protect your business from cyber threats.
- Cloud Transitions: Take your business from old, outdated systems to a secure, accessible cloud system for your business.
- Network Restructuring: Your network will probably be in need of an upgrade during the digital transformation to maximise your efficiency and quality of connection.
- Software Solutions: Whatever software packages you require to bring your business into the digital realm is something we can assist with.
- IT Processes: Creating IT processes to suit your business and assist you with the transition during your digital transformation.
- Reporting and Analytics: Provide reporting and analytics processes so you can monitor your business electronically and accurately.
Feel assured that with Stanfield IT we will provide you with all you need for your digital transformation. We transform your capabilities and build digital services that are simple and fast to use. We provide total visibility across any project we undertake, working and communicating with you to ensure we deliver the right services for your needs.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Digital Transformation
Worldwide spending on digital transformation (hardware, software, and services) hit $1.3 trillion in 2017, according to IDC. It’s projected that spending will almost double between now and 2021, when the total amount spent on digitalisation globally will surpass $2.1 trillion.
Stanfield IT Latest Digital Transformation Articles
A cyber security audit is something your organisation should do regularly. For full effectiveness though, you can hire an external specialised cyber security company to do it for you. This is often a good idea as a third-party will have the objectivity required to...
Mobile application management is rapidly being adopted as a policy thanks to the growing culture of ‘bring your own device’ to the workplace. This culture has created the need for mobile application management (MAM) in order to control access to internally developed...
If you’re looking to understand more about mobile device management for Office 365, then read on. You may be looking for a MDM solution and trying to decide between Microsoft Intune and the built-in mobile device management for Office 365, and yes there’s a...