Small Business IT Support Sydney
From the Northern Beaches in Sydney, Stanfield IT is your complete small business IT support Sydney-based solution. You likely want local business IT support so that you know you are investing in someone who understands the small business landscape in Australia. We pride ourselves in our intricate IT considerations for this specific business territory. Stanfield IT is the best team you could ask to have on your side with our prompt responses and friendly team of technicians.
We specialise in offering small business IT support Sydney wide, and work with you to keep things running smoothly. Stanfield IT take the time to get to know your business, so we can tailor a support plan that matches your priorities as a small business. We recognise that every business has different goals and needs, and you need a team that understands you as a small business. We will work with you to fit our services to your business needs, in order to give you the best possible experience and outcome.
Even though you are a small business, we will help you keep agile in the current market and have the best cyber security, collaborative tools, and network infrastructure at hand. Technology is increasingly giving small businesses the means to compete with their larger competitors, thanks to the Cloud, applications with software suites like Office 365, and managed service providers for gold-class IT support―like us! We can help you realise your businesses potential and match our IT support with your goals and growth trajectory, assisting with any hurdles along the way.
Many IT support cases can be handled remotely, so we can have someone working on an issue as soon as you call. With the tools to provide remote support instantly, we can confidently provide small business IT support Sydney wide, no matter how far away from us you’re based.
Additionally, we also offer onsite support across Sydney for issues that need to be looked at manually. We have also physically got clients set up in complete new office spaces, ensuring the transition to their new HQ is seamless and doesn’t result in any downtime.
Small Business IT Support Sydney Wide
These are some of the main IT support services we can provide for your small business:
- Service Desk: We can provide a service desk function, and can be available either on-site or over phone and email to provide remote small business IT support Sydney wide. Our instant support available via phone is always available to our clients for when they have urgent issues that need to be resolved immediantly.
- Flexible Arrangements: We understand small business, and can create support arrangements to suit your budget. Choose from block-hour support, fixed-fee services, or a pay-by-the-hour arrangement.
- Managed Services: As a small business, you don’t need or want a dedicated in-house IT department. Our managed IT services are popular in the small business IT support Sydney market.
- Networks and Firewalls: We can design and install a network infrastructure to suit your needs as a small business with high levels of protection and security. This includes maintaining your network and firewalls, as well as ensuring ongoing, effective updates.
- Data Storage: Our business IT support includes safeguarding your data in how you store it. If you don’t have the infrastructure already, we can assist you with data storage solutions for your organisation, either on-site, or via cloud storage.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Use our expertise to create a business continuity plan, backup protocols, and a disaster recovery plan. This can be utilised in the instance of a cyber attack or data breach so that you know the steps to take to minimise negative impact.
- Office 365 and G Suite: We can provide support administration and user management for Office 365 and G Suite. This includes a seamless transition if you’re moving across from a different subscription, as well as staff training so that everyone can get the most out of the applications and increase productivity.
- Mobile Device Management: We can implement a mobile device management solution for your team, and manage any enrolled devices. This includes updates and user management.
- Cyber Security Auditing and Mitigation: Use an external team like Stanfield IT to perform a cyber security audit and identify any existing vulnerabilities or weaknesses in your cyber security. See our full cyber security guide here.
Whatever your IT support needs are, we have the team for the job at Stanfield IT. Get in touch today with our amazing team of technicians who will talk you through whatever plan, ideas, or IT support you need through our small business IT support Sydney services.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Managed Services
Utilising a team for managed services takes pressure off your budget and your time, allowing you to maximise your resources and increase overall productivity.
Small businesses run on excellent service and tight margins. Utilising instant remote support means you get back on track faster and don’t risk losing important work or revenue.
Your business should have tight cyber security. With a local IT team on your side, you can ensure your business is defended from cyber threats.
Small Business IT Support Sydney
Got cyber security on your mind? So do we (and if you don't we think you should!). To help you get started on mitigating those cyber security woes, or to show you why you should care so much in the first place, we’ve listed our top 12 most important cyber security...
A cyber attack often sounds like something out of a Hollywood heist film. But it's not always Hugh Jackman hacking into the mainframe and it's usually not for some complicated revenge plot. In fact, it's more likely to be the inverse of that. It usually looks...
Microsoft Intune isn't your run-of-the-mill endpoint management solution that may leave you with more questions surrounding your security than answers. Instead, it's easy to grasp (and even if you have any technical queries, we can help you out!), super streamlined,...