From our mobile phones to WIFI, with each passing year our lives become more integrated with the ever improving wireless technology. So have you been wondering about the benefits of enterprise wireless solutions for the modern workplace? To help you evaluate here are some of the reasons why your business needs to be wireless.
8 Top Benefits of Enterprise Wireless Solutions
- Employee productivity: According to a recent article from RCR Wireless News, corporate Wi-Fi allows your employees to stay connected all day long without using up their personal cellular data. In spite of worries about employees spending the day using Wi-Fi for personal texts and conversations that could be had outside of work, studies show that workers are also more available and easier to reach when Wi-Fi is provided. As Tech Radar explains, today’s digital workers expect connectivity and flexibility in their workplace. They want to be able to move freely about while still being able to perform the tasks of their job.
- Reputation: Tech Radar further states that companies who have wireless solutions at their disposal are viewed by customers and competitors as up-to-date, while those without are perceived as old fashioned. You want your customers to know that you are readily able to meet their needs in the most modern, efficient ways possible.
- Speaking of efficiency: RCR states that efficiency is one of the top reasons for you to seek wireless solutions for your business. Whether you want to use Wi-Fi to update prices, provide your customers with a fast and easy point-of-sale checkout system that eliminates the need for them to stand in line, or to provide your employees with the ability to communicate and team-build without ever stepping into a conference room, wireless solutions are your answer.
- In tune with what your customers need: Enterprise wireless solutions not only allow your customers to access your offerings in an efficient way, but they also provide you with the analytics needed to understand what your customers want. You can view trends in traffic to your website, find out whether customers are returning to your website for additional purchases, and how much time they spend there.
- Better security: Security concerns are one of the biggest reasons why companies are reluctant to provide Wi-Fi for their employees or to establish Bring Your Own Device policies in the workplace, according to an article from Network Computing. However, a comprehensive wireless solution provides not only the Wi-Fi access, but strong security tools such as enterprise-grade encryption. That security can extend to your customers, as well, as they are able to access the Wi-Fi from your building without compromising the privacy and security of your important data.
- Better control: Wireless solutions allow you to manage your files and the workload for your company from a single point. You can see which employee is using what data, and when they’re using it.
- Speed and Reliability: If you’re reluctant to seek wireless solutions for your business because you don’t feel that the connections will be as fast or reliable as wired solutions, think again, states an opinion piece from Trusted Views. New wireless AC devices are transforming the speeds and reliability of wireless connections while still offering compatibility with your existing devices.
- Custom-made solutions: According to Tech Radar, a quarter of businesses participating in a recent study stated that they were unsure as to how to introduce wireless solutions into their existing IT infrastructure. The bigger the business, the bigger this concern comes, rising to 35 percent of businesses with over 100 employees. The needs of businesses aren’t a one-size-fits-all conversation, but rather a way to meet the specific goals of your business, regardless of its size.
Other relevant Blog Articles:
Top 10 Benefits of Business WiFi for your organisation
What is a Business WiFi Solution?
Tips to Speed Up Slow Wi-Fi at Work
Also, please have a look at these great Wireless Solutions case studies:
Elegre Gets Going with a Business WiFi Solution
Nature Care College Gets Covered With An Enterprise Wireless Solution