Outsourcing your IT is the ideal cost-effective option for small to medium businesses; leave the expensive in-house IT department to the rest. Employing a specialised IT company like Stanfield IT allows you to have your IT services wholly catered to by a team of specialised staff who are available to monitor, support and maintain your IT around the clock.
We can provide any of the following managed services to help your business flourish:
- Centralised Services: Having all your managed services and IT support in one place provides cohesiveness for your team and efficiency for your business both in terms of productivity and financial costs.
- Cyber Security: We can install and manage firewalls, intrusion detection, anti-virus, and content filtering. Our cyber security managed services also include cyber security audits, business continuity management, and cyber security policies and frameworks.
- Managed Devices: We can manage your any or all of your devices to take off the stress of monitoring usage and security.
- Workstations: performance monitoring, updates, patches, threat maintenance.
- Network Devices: Printer monitoring, switch monitoring, UPS management.
- Firewalls: monitoring bandwidth, intrusions, backup of configuration files, performance maintenance.
- Wireless: Monitor and maintain wireless solutions, usage, patching.
- Storage: Local, remote or cloud storage monitoring, maintenance and backups.
- Servers: Performance monitoring of CPU, RAM, updates, server optimisation, threat maintenance, backups.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Configure cloud services, monitoring and threat detection.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Systematic backups, testing, business continuity management.
- Office 365: Rollout and implement Office 365, educate employees, unlimited support.
- InTune: Configuration, and monitoring of InTune cloud services.
- G Suite: Deploy G Suite across network, unlimited support, employee education.
- Azure, AWS & Rackspace: Advice, support, rolling out cloud service for your business.
We want to enable you to use your IT system as fluidly and efficiently as possible, meaning we educate and empower you to fully utilise all aspects of our services and infrastructure. We also monitor and support around the clock, and if something should go awry, you’ve got a dedicated team ready at hand to get you back on track so you’re not derailed from working towards your goals. If you’ve got your managed services with Stanfield IT, then you can relax knowing we’ve got your back.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about Managed Services
Stanfield IT Latest Managed Services Articles
It's easy to be skeptical about a website bragging about their services being better than all the rest -- rightly so, we're all just tooting our own horns here. But we've reviewed what our existing clients love about our IT managed services. What is it that made...
When you engage a Business IT Service Company to support your business, you expect they will know the technology inside out. A deep understanding of the relevant technology is crucial for any specialist working in IT. However, it's not enough to hire a company based...
Keeping a company’s IT in working order requires reviewing it periodically. An audit of all current and planned practices keeps managers informed of all relevant business IT considerations when asking outside companies for quotes on management, support, and consultation. It lets the companies give answers that will be useful to the business.