IT Procurement and Strategy for Business and Organisations
We take care of your IT procurement to improve operations and reduce costs though established relationships with our vendors.
IT Procurement is something we do well and value as a core skill at Stanfield IT. Procuring new technology can be cumbersome, time consuming and confusing.
We are partnered with all the major hardware and software vendors in Australia. Stanfield IT can help you get the best market price and the correct solution.
Do you require assistance to determine your requirements or specification? Above all we are here for our clients and our experienced team can design and procure the best technology for your specific needs and strategy.
We guarantee you receive great service and a result which will ensure your purchase will be the right one for your business.
We can provide the following IT Procurement services to help your business reduce costs and in increase ROI. For example:
- Centralised Procurement Services: Our relationships with our suppliers and distributors enables us to centralise purchasing of equipment and software from one location.
- Cyber Security: Hardware, software and risk mitigation solutions.
- Workstations and Computers: Computer procurement and management.
- Network and Wireless: Switching, racking, networking and wireless access solutions.
- Firewall: Purchasing, architecture and management.
- Servers: On premise, co location and cloud infrastructure.
- Business Continuity: DR solutions and equipment.
- Connectivity: Service provider procurement.
- Vendor Finance: Assistance with finance and leasing.
IT Procurement coupled with great service is what we do best. Here are some of the vendors we can procure and implement:
- Network and Wireless: Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos.
- End point Protection: Bitdefender, Sophos and Trend Micro.
- Mounting Solutions: Atdec.
- Computer Hardware & OS: Microsoft, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo and Apple.
- Storage: Dell and Synology.
- Cloud: Google, Microsoft, Rackspace and AWS.
- Racking and Power: APC, Dell and HP.
Accordinly we purchase and supply well established hardware and software solutions. These solutions are best for businesses who need high quality products and effective business outcomes.
If you require assistance with your IT Procurement have a chat today with the team at Stanfield IT.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about IT Procurement
Recent Stanfield IT Insights
It's easy to be skeptical about a website bragging about their services being better than all the rest -- rightly so, we're all just tooting our own horns here. But we've reviewed what our existing clients love about our IT managed services. What is it that made...
When you engage a Business IT Service Company to support your business, you expect they will know the technology inside out. A deep understanding of the relevant technology is crucial for any specialist working in IT. However, it's not enough to hire a company based...
We are basing this cyber security case study on a medium size accounting firm. This accounting firm is a family business that employs around 50 staff and based in Sydney. Covering basic bookkeeping to specialised wealth management. For the purpose of this Cyber Security Case Study, we shall protect the identity of this client.
With three sites across Australia and overseas, This Accounting Firm utilises a combination of on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure. As an accounting firm, this client is responsible for protecting highly sensitive information entrusted to them by their customers.