IT Procurement and Strategy for Business and Organisations
We take care of your IT procurement to improve operations and reduce costs though established relationships with our vendors.
IT Procurement is something we do well and value as a core skill at Stanfield IT. Procuring new technology can be cumbersome, time consuming and confusing.
We are partnered with all the major hardware and software vendors in Australia. Stanfield IT can help you get the best market price and the correct solution.
Do you require assistance to determine your requirements or specification? Above all we are here for our clients and our experienced team can design and procure the best technology for your specific needs and strategy.
We guarantee you receive great service and a result which will ensure your purchase will be the right one for your business.
We can provide the following IT Procurement services to help your business reduce costs and in increase ROI. For example:
- Centralised Procurement Services: Our relationships with our suppliers and distributors enables us to centralise purchasing of equipment and software from one location.
- Cyber Security: Hardware, software and risk mitigation solutions.
- Workstations and Computers: Computer procurement and management.
- Network and Wireless: Switching, racking, networking and wireless access solutions.
- Firewall: Purchasing, architecture and management.
- Servers: On premise, co location and cloud infrastructure.
- Business Continuity: DR solutions and equipment.
- Connectivity: Service provider procurement.
- Vendor Finance: Assistance with finance and leasing.
IT Procurement coupled with great service is what we do best. Here are some of the vendors we can procure and implement:
- Network and Wireless: Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos.
- End point Protection: Bitdefender, Sophos and Trend Micro.
- Mounting Solutions: Atdec.
- Computer Hardware & OS: Microsoft, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo and Apple.
- Storage: Dell and Synology.
- Cloud: Google, Microsoft, Rackspace and AWS.
- Racking and Power: APC, Dell and HP.
Accordinly we purchase and supply well established hardware and software solutions. These solutions are best for businesses who need high quality products and effective business outcomes.
If you require assistance with your IT Procurement have a chat today with the team at Stanfield IT.
Make an Enquiry
Key Facts about IT Procurement
Recent Stanfield IT Insights
MD Imaging needed a bespoke IT framework in order to open their practice. Stanfield IT successfully managed the project on budget and on time.
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Cyber Security TrainingDoes your business routinely undertake cyber security training? We wish everyone could answer yes to that. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Too many businesses are failing to train their employees, or only...
IT infrastructure probably sounds like the last thing you want to learn about, because admittedly it sounds incredibly boring. However, when you're involved with the operation of a business; as an owner or employee, you'll...